This is the Only Level 3 This is the Only Level 3

Addition...

I love these elephant games :)
Just one thing regarding the "addition and subtraction" kind of test... since my keyboard is not an US keyboard, it is quite confusing figuring out where do I have to go because keys are not in the same place on every country...

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Loved it!

It was fun and original. But I enjoyed the most the artistic level. WOW!
Nice ambient and characters too, and little details everywhere...
Very good songs, I lived the original ones, but Highway to Hell cover was golden!

Bravo!

Zombie Trailer Park Zombie Trailer Park

Fun and original, but easy if you find the way

I liked it, I found some original things, like actually the zombies where kind of defending their own castle... the invasion was in both directions!

The upgrades system is fine, only I'll mention that I find the harvester already so effective that the air strike where never used...
I loved the preacher lol :D

But basically I have beaten all the levels by waiting first to get the first salvage yard built, so I can start getting money faster. Even if that means getting a few hits, those first ones are always less that what will come later... and time wise... of course the sooner I start making money the faster I can upgrade. So I did that automatically and there was no problem on any level.

In the other hand, if I don't do that... it was way too hard on the last levels. All together making the possibilities to succeed or loose not very variated.

But I scratch my head and I don't come up with a solution... but surely this game deserves a continuation. So keep it coming!

Bloons TD4 Expansion Bloons TD4 Expansion

The game is fine, though

Bloons Tower Defense is among my favs in NewGrounds.
But this expansion doesn't bring much new, except for more mochi-annoyance.

If you want to make money of your gm, get sponsors, sell it for Iphone and so on. But Mochi is too annoying and far too expensive for what you get.

And now when I'm playing, I get a window appearing over the game because MochiAds is requesting more space from my hard disk drive to store info. I deny it and it keeps on appearing making it impossible to play. Their money making ways are far too annoying.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Is that an elephant?

I was wondering about the different colors of the locked medal symbols... and then I saw it. It's an elephant, of course!

What about you and the elephants?

Very creative game, by the game. Lot's of improvement from the previous version.

Aztec God Game Aztec God Game

A bit of variety needed

I agree with other comments that say, It's a nice try but it becomes monotonous after a while. But everything else is nice.

Arise 4 Arise 4

Quite good

I liked the atmosphere and the scary flying heads. It is good that you have to be in guard all the time, since you never know when or where you'll be attacked... and there's not time to waste when they do. That keeps you scared :)

But just one thing. Would it be possible to have a pause button?

The fact that you might die because you are attacked and die any time while, for example, drink a sip of your coffee... forcing you to start start it all over again... it makes you rethink of trying to play again.

Rolling Fall Rolling Fall

Needs more thinking

The levels are basically easy. With only one way to solve every puzzle, but which is easy to see... because it's obvious. "cut this chain here and the ball will fall there"... and that's it.

But then cutting the chains in the only possible way that would solve the puzzle needs often pixel precision, while the chain and ball are moving and you need to be right upon it to be able tu cut. Even if you know how to solve the puzzle, you end up having to try again and again until you get lucky doing the cut.

In resume:

The way to do the cuts in Ice Breaker let's you have more control in the cut, the way it is in this game doesn't. Not good.
Every level has only one way to be solved. Fun is limited.
The way to solve each level is mostly obvious. Even less fun.

Otherwise, graphs are fine, physics are fine and I enjoyed the music. Is not that bad, I actually like it but I didn't go crazy because of what I mention above.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Original

Hei!
It was fun, original idea. It could be larger, though, with different levels and even ghost buster enemies ;)

Remembers me of Beetle Juice :)

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

Very cool to share creations!

Hei!

Simple but working idea. Nice to give to people the tools to be creative, thanks!

ps: Giving tools to people... for good and for bad ;)